Overview

Now I have my PPL, follow my aviation career via my instagram page!

Monday 25 May 2015

A view of what's to come

Rather unfortunately, I have had a couple of exams to take this week in order to finish this apprenticeship with a business qualification. I am very happy to report that both exams have now been passed, and passed well, so standard service can now resume.

Sadly, with my focus concentrated on the exams, I have had very little time to go flying and as a result have very little to write about with regard to training. Therefore I have decided to write this post explaining what can be expected here in the coming weeks. Being my first attempt at social media entertainment, I have thought long and hard about what it is I aim to do with this blog, other than the flying training. It is worth noting as well that I am widely open to suggestions, so please do feel free to contact me if you have suggestion on the type of thing you would like to see posted here.

for now though, here is what I'm aiming to achieve;


  • A detailed interview with a commercial pilot's license student.
 A friend of mine has kindly agreed to give us some information about the course he has been attending at Bournemouth, while working towards his CPL.

  •  "Pilots Perspective" videos of the Kent countryside. 
Living in this unique and picturesque part of the UK it would be rude not to share this famous landscape from the air.
  • Video updates.
Short of relying solely on what to write about per week, it is my intention to post up some short video logs that will also provide an insight into working at the club as well.
  • Aircraft of the month
As we saw last week, the Spitfire has returned to Lydd at the weekends, but with the summer rolling in, I'll be sharing with you some of the other exciting aircraft that land here.


For now, that's all I have thought of, and it's plenty to keep me busy and hopefully entertaining and insightful. As I mentioned though, any comments are greatly appreciated and suggestions are even more so! Thank you all very much for the support and as always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment